About Me

My photo
Im ShunTre' and I'm currently taking this class, not because im interested in it but because I have to, it's part of my degree requirements but while i'm in it I hope to learn more about politics especially in Texas and get a grip on what they really mean and how do they make our lives easier or harder. I did terrible on the General knowledge and the Political knowledge quizzez in class by the way but I dont think I was the only one.

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Abortion Response!

In one of my classmates articles Texas In My Eyes she talked about abortions in Texas and the House Bill 2 that requires the doctors that are performing the abortion surgery have hospital admitting privilege within 30 miles of the facility, and that doctors follows the FDA regimen, rather than commonly used evidence-based protocol, for drug-induced abortions and she agreed with that bill and I also agree with her.

 I feel that a woman needs to have the best care especially when getting a serious procedure like that done and it still allows women to get abortions safely and legally in Texas. The House Bill 2 may has also did a good thing and managed closed some facilities down because they didn't meet some of the requirements and to me that's a good thing because so many women could have gotten a procedure done illegally and things also would've went wrong because they didn't have the proper equipment or doctors etc.

I agree to leave the Bill because it allows women to have that option available and it doesn't take that away from them because yes some people may believe that abortion is bad and should just be illegal but some people don't have time for children or may not be financially stable to have children right now and the House Bill 2 saves them!

No comments:

Post a Comment